Saturday, June 13, 2009

One of my favorite OFFLINE marketing strategies

I'm heading out for a little R & R this weekend--hope you are too-- and I wanted to get this important announcement out to you before I take off:

Launching some aspect of your business using online marketing strategies is one of the fastest and most cost effective ways to get into revenue and to quickly build a following-- it's one of the key elements of our Protégé Program.

When it comes to OFFLINE marketing, however, one of my favorite strategies is the use of (in-store) live events and product launches. They're especially effective if you're just starting out or have a limited marketing budget! They produce instant connection to your market, offer plenty of media opportunities, quick revenue and so much more.

LIVE EVENTS & APPEARANCES can be organized at almost any venue, for any industry, for virtually zero up-front marketing costs and can be easily duplicated.

In my next ABUNDANCE MASTERMIND GROUP call scheduled for Tuesday, June 16th, at 12pm pacific, I'll share specifics of :

*How to create a live event that positions you in front of your perfect target market.

*How to determine the best venue and pay ZERO for the event.

*How to get thousands of dollars worth of fr*ee media and marketing exposure.

*How to recreate the event for ongoing national exposure.

*How to leverage each event to get contracts for new business.

*How to use the event to beings tons of new visitors to your website or store.

Each event I've organized has produced thousands in immediate revenue and the goodwill, media exposure and ongoing traffic to my websites continues on MANY MONTHS after the event.

If you're currently a Member in good standing, you'll be sent specific details. If you'd like to join this event for FR*EE, simply purchase my Passion 2 Prosperity ebook at http://passion2prosperitybook.com and you'll receive 2 MONTHS FR*EE
in my Abundance Mastermind Group which includes Tuesday's session!

The value of this gift is $150 but you'll join me as my guest for 2 MONTHS by simply making a purchase...and a portion of all ebook sales goes to the local Food Bank.

Maria Simone is a speaker, author, and transformational business strategist who helps entrepreneurs and services professionals with "next steps" in creating 6 and 7 figure businesses.
http://passion2prosperity.com

No comments: