Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Share Your Talents In Unique Ways For More Exposure

One of my goals is to seek out opportunities to get my name out there and build awareness for my products and services. Many in my field would consider advertising their services or solicit business from the same people that all their competitors are going to.

I prefer to CREATE new niched opportunities with people I can serve first, knowing that working with this cooperative mindset will ultimately help me achieve my goals. For instance, I was recently encouraging a group of entrepreneurs to start a newsletter for their business clients. This could be an excellent way for them to build their business via referral marketing as well as provide a vehicle to offer additional products and services to their clients. However, the thought of developing the content appeared daunting to them so I offered my content free of charge. As a syndicated writer, my articles appear in newsletters and magazines all over the world on a regular basis so I can assume that what I write is informative.

Not only did this simple offer provide the perfect solution for these entrepreneurs, I know expansion of my readership will ultimately help ME achieve my goals of total world domination. Only kidding. I just like to help small business owners grow with relevant information and insight --- the more, the merrier.

To your success!
Maria Simone
www.manifestsuccessguru.com

No comments: