Wednesday, October 3, 2007

It Made My Day: 'best tele-conference I have ever heard'

Last week I hosted an impromptu, free teleclass about business building, planning, raising capital and building team. The postive feedback was incredible and I'm so grateful for all of it:

"Thank you very much, Maria. That was the best tele-conference I have ever heard
and I have heard a lot of them. I appreciate your wisdom.
More than that, I appreciate that you take your time to share your wisdom."

And NEXT:
** For those of you who are ready for ACCELERATION.
** Desire to create the business of their DREAMS
** Who want to attract CAPITAL with more ease.
** Attract an incredible TEAM of EXPERTS.
** And attract RESOURCES they haven't even thought of yet...
I encourage you to take advantage of my Manifest Success program
for start-ups that's worth over $1200 with bonuses...

http://www.7PracticalSteps.com

Use this link to get a 30% discount ---- your final price will be
far less than $300. (Expires next week, discount taken at checkout)

Here's what's included this month only:
** 8 hours of audio which takes you through specific business sequencing steps.
** "Flash Plan" Business Planning Tool to help you complete a plan
fit for investors or to help validate your products and services.
** Online support with Maria Simone who will answer questions, give you
contacts and resources.
** Live teleclasses specifically on business planning and capital.
** Special Report: How To Build a Team of Experts Who Will Work For Free.
** "Small Business Funding: 7 Things To Do That Will Attract Investors To Your Business".

Invest in your success this month.

To your success!
Maria Simone
simone@manifestsuccessguru.com

No comments: