Friday, May 15, 2009

Build your business without working harder?

I have to tell you I was brought up with the notion that financial success = HARD work & struggle.
Even though my family was financially comfortable growing up, I hardly saw my father as he managed his busy law firm.
I also don't recall many people in my life expressing passion for the work they were doing... mostly working to make a living.
I do remember a fun-loving cousin who was the only real entrepreneur of the family yet who was regularly laughed at for having "pipe dreams".
Ah, such is life! I'm sure I wasn't alone.

Needless to say, I worked very hard for all of my past professional and financial successes but 7 years ago that started to change as I immersed myself in spiritual transformation and personal growth.
I was absolutely committed to creating abundance with more ease and flow!

Today, I've learned to infuse more CONSCIOUS business building strategies into everything I do and it has had a dramatic impact on my professional advances, relationships, opportunities presented, flow of income, and so much more.

Tuesday, May 19th, is our next monthly "Abundance Mastermind Group" Coaching call and I'll be presenting :
"Creating Prosperity with Conscious Business Building Strategies"

You've heard about the Universal Laws but do you know how they specifically apply to your business?
I've found out many people either don't know or just get think it's all about Law of Attraction.
On Tuesday, I'll share my secret recipes with you. I specifically focus in on the areas of money flow, productivity, joy, & relationship.
This is where they've had the greatest impact in my life and business. Believe me, we're going BEYOND Law of Attraction.

How would YOU like to join us and receive 2 months FR*EE in my Abundance Mastermind coaching group?
Simply go to http://passion2prosperitybook.com/ and when you purchase my ebook & audio program at the discounted price, you'll receive your complimentary membership.(Existing Members in good standing will receive specific details soon...you're invited to simply share this with others.)

Without working HARDER in your business, on our call I'll show you how to:

*Dramatically increase productivity
*Improve your business relationships so people are really supporting you
*Gain more respect & support from your peers as well as mentors
*Attract more customers, investors and contracts for accelerated growth
*Quickly increase your revenue to move into ease and flow

I've done it for myself, I've been showing my clients how to do it and now I'm sharing it with you----for FR*EE.
http://passion2prosperitybook.com/ <---- click to purchase & teleclass details will be emailed immediately.

If after our call you feel that the strategies I share have no bearing on YOUR life, I would be HAPPY to issue you a refund. I know this call will change your perception of how you do business AND life so don't miss out!

To your SUCCESS!
Maria Simone

PS Want more step-by-step support? There's still room in our Protégé Program http://passion2prosperity.com/program

No comments: