Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Together we made a difference this year

Happy Holidays!
I wanted to wish you from the bottom of my heart a VERY Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
I'm grateful to have you in my life and hope that you're experiening joy, peace, and love this holiday season and throughout 2009.

Thank you to all of my wonderful subscribers ... I made donations on behalf of EACH of you to various charities throughout the year.
**Your very presence on this planet has truly made a difference in the lives of others.**

Thanks to all of you who purchased an ebook or program this month...
many bags of toys were donated to Toys for Tots as well as donations made to the local food banks.
**The investment you made in YOURSELF is bringing joy to strangers this holiday**

I invite you to continue this cycle of investing and giving with me at http://www.passion2prosperitybook.com

To love and success in 2009!

Maria Simone
~~Join me for a final LIVE Teleclass on 12/30 http://www.passion2prosperity.com
A powerful session to help usher in abundance in the New Year

No comments: