Friday, September 14, 2007

Let's Talk About Planning, Funding and Building Your Team For Success

Would you like to be sure of "next steps" to take with your business or idea?

Have questions about planning, team, capital, product development?
Feeling some resistance with any of the steps you're taking now?
Wondering where to find capital or how to attract the perfect team?

Everything just great and you'd like to make sure it stays that way?

I'm extending an invitation to all business start-ups to be on a LIVE Teleclass with me to discuss just that!

I haven't done this call in over a year but I've gotten so many requests lately,
I decided to go for it --- reserve your spot TODAY as I have limited spaces available.

All details are at http://www.manifestsuccessguru.com/freeteleclass.htm. It's absolutely FREE.

Join us September 19th at 5pm pst/ 8pm est.

If you are ramping up or starting a new business, you'll want to be on this call!!

If you've worked with me before, this will be a great refresher for you.
If you haven't, then I HIGHLY recommend you dial in.

http://www.manifestsuccessguru.com/freeteleclass.htm
(sign in and you'll receive call access numbers immediately via email)

Join me on the call--- you'll find out things you didn't even know you didn't know.

"See" you next week.
To your success!

Maria Simone
www.mariasimone.com

No comments: