Saturday, July 21, 2007

Getting ready for a road trip!

Next week we're hitting the road for a couple of weeks for some fun, business and personal transformation. It was quite amazing that a variety of family events, Bon Voyage gatherings, weekend workshops and business meetings all seemed to coincide during the same period in August and all between LA and San Diego.

Once Michael and I started putting the dots together of where we needed to be, it was quite obvious that we would be gone for a couple of weeks and a road trip was definitely in order.

In between all of our activities will be a week in San Diego near the beach for some R&R.

All this planning and talk of being gone from home for awhile got me thinking about another dream that has truly manifested for me which is to be completely mobile and free. Many years ago when I decided to leave the corporate world, that was a goal I had. I longed for the day when I could choose my own time to get up in the morning, when I wanted to be at work and most importantly "where". I was able to accomplish that within the year after putting all the pieces together.

When I first met Michael 4 years ago, I remember sharing with him that the lifestyle I had was one I had dreamed about and was hoping he would create a similar situation so we could be more mobile ... together.

It was fun to watch him transition from a full-time tech career to working for himself doing technology consulting.

So here we are, planning our summer of fun, visiting with friends and loading my businesses on a USB Flash Drive, the size of my thumb, to take on the road. I've been warned though --- no computers on the beach!

To your success!
Maria
www.manifestsuccessguru.com
PS Check out some of the places where we'll be:
We love the programs hosted by SOUL Institute www.masteringyourlife.com.
We make some powerful business connections at www.ceospacevip.com.

No comments: